top of page

Grupo Profissional

Público·21 membros

[TOP] Download The Sims Medieval PC Game 2011

The Sims Medieval is a stand-alone game in The Sims series and it is the fifth game (excluding EPs/SPs and collections) released on Windows and Mac OS X. The Sims Medieval was released March 22, 2011. The game runs on The Sims 3 engine and is a spin-off similar to the way in which The Sims Stories games were a spin-off of The Sims 2.[2] However, there are notable differences; The Sims Medieval is not simply The Sims 3 translated to a medieval setting.

Download the Sims Medieval PC Game 2011

The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles is developed under the banner of The Sims Studios and is published by Electronic Arts . This game was released on 30th August 2011. You can also download The Sims 3.

You can go the hidden treasure hunting and to other countries for expanding your kingdom. New clothing has also been introduced. You can give your characters pirates and nobles themed clothing. This expansion pack introduces new pets and a baby pet beast which can kill sims. The graphics of this game are laudable and the characters are more detailed with a real look feel. You can also download The Sims 4.

Click on the below button to start The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Free Download. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.

Everything in The Sims Medieval is crafted to create an immersivemedieval world, from the quest-based gameplay, to the medievalobjects such as swords and stocks and thrones, right down to thewarm look of the characters and the painterly approach to the worlditself. Players can choose to customize every new Hero Simthat comes to the kingdom, including selecting their traits andtheir fatal flaw. Players get close to their characters, not onlysending them on epic quests, but also making sure they carry outtheir daily responsibilities such as healing the sick, trading forexotic goods, or forging armour.

The Sims Medieval as well as the Limited Edition forPC/Mac will be available in March 2011 for $49.99 and has not yetbeen rated by the ESRB. To download artwork, please visit www.eagames.co.uk/press. For more information about The Sims Medieval please visit www.eagames.co.uk/press or the official websiteat www.TheSimsMedieval.com.

If you want to download the game again, you can do it through Origin. You can download Origin from here, and you can learn to download your games through Origin with this article: -us/help/origin/origin/how-do-i-download-my-new-game-on-origin/

I have the Sims Medieval limited edition on dvd-rom, I ordered pirates through Orgin in 2011 and downloaded it from them, I have Orgin on my pc, I have every sim game since the original sims. I need to know how I get my pirates back without having to buy it again. I had to reset my computer and I lost it all so...i don't wish to pay for it again, I checked into it and you have to buy both. I just need to download pirates that I bought in 2011...aka a while ago.

What's this? A press release has come tumbling through the RPS letterbox, bound in tattered leather and announcing the Spring 2011 release of The Sims Medieval. A full game of its own (presumably using the Sims 3 engine), The Sims Medieval will allow players to create their very own "Hero Sim (TM)" and then either head off on quests or focus on building up their kingdom. We're promised "drama, romance, conflict, and comedy" involving "characters from all walks of life, from Kings and Queens, to Knights and Wizards, Blacksmiths and Bards." Full press release, some screens and some thoughts after the break.

So this is what EA were experimenting with with the World Adventures expansion! The one for The Sims 3 which had you manually guiding your Sims through various hijinks. The idea of a Sims game that centres solely around quests is a logical enough idea, but I actually think I would have been more excited by a straight Sims game set in that American Renaissance Fayre interpretation of medieval times. Isn't that weird? After all these years and all these expansion packs, I just want more of the same? Aie.

Go back in time and get medieval! The EA Play Label of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) today announced The Sims(TM) Medieval, a new series currently in development that places the popular Sims(TM) characters from The Sims(TM) game into the Middle Ages and brings players robust, compelling gameplay never seen before in the history of The Sims. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, build and control a kingdom, and play every Hero Sim(TM) character in the land. Creativity will soar as players tell stories like never before full of drama, romance, conflict, and comedy.

Everything in The Sims Medieval is crafted to create an immersive medieval world, from the quest-based gameplay, to the medieval objects such as swords and stocks and thrones, right down to the warm look of the characters, and the painterly approach to the world itself. Players can choose to customize every new Hero that comes to the kingdom, including selecting their traits and their fatal flaw. Players get close to their characters, not only sending them on epic quests, but also making sure they carry out their daily responsibilities such as healing the sick, trading for exotic goods, or forging armor. From having a baby to competing in a royal tournament, what happens to their Sims is up to the player. The time of romance and chivalry is back with The Sims Medieval.

Developed by The Sims Studio, The Sims Medieval for PC/Mac will be available in spring 2011 and has not yet been rated by the ESRB. To download artwork, please visit www.info.ea.com. For more information about The Sims Medieval please visit www.info.ea.com or the official website at www.TheSimsMedieval.com.

The Sims Medieval is an action, adventure, and simulation video game. The Sims Studio is developed and published by Maxis. It was released on March 22, 2011 for Windows. The Sims Medieval provides a medieval setting. Players build up a kingdom, send Sims on quests, and earn rewards in the form of Kingdom Points. The game diverges from other installments of the Sims series in that players can win the game by achieving a kingdom ambition.Type of game: Action, Adventure, SimulationPC Release Date: March 22, 2011Developer/Publishers: Maxis, The Sims StudioFile Size: 4.6 GB

This page provides general information on the The Sims Medieval videogame. As more information about the project appears, you will find here news, videos, screenshots, arts, interviews with developers and more. Perhaps you have stumbled on this page in search of download torrent The Sims Medieval without registration or download The Sims Medieval on high speed. GamerInfo.net provides only information about the games and no free download The Sims Medieval.

Everything in The Sims Medieval is crafted to create an immersive medieval world, from the quest-based gameplay, to the medieval objects such as swords and stocks and thrones, right down to the warm look of the characters and the painterly approach to the world itself. Players can choose to customize every new Hero Sim that comes to the kingdom, including selecting their traits and their fatal flaw. Players get close to their characters, not only sending them on epic quests, but also making sure they carry out their daily responsibilities such as healing the sick, trading for exotic goods, or forging armor.

The Sims Medieval as well as the Limited Edition for PC/Mac will be available in March 2011 for $49.99 and has not yet been rated by the ESRB. To download artwork, please visit www.info.ea.com. For more information about The Sims Medieval please visit www.info.ea.com or the official website at www.TheSimsMedieval.com.

The Sims Medieval is an 2011 video game in The Sims series, developed and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, and was released on March 22, 2011.[1] Set in medieval times, it will allow the player to build a kingdom through quest-driven gameplay.[2]

*If your Mac is a 2011 or earlier model it is not Metal compatible. You will need to run the Legacy Edition of the game. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE LEGACY EDITION IF YOUR MAC IS A 2012 MODEL OR LATER.

Hi i was wondering if the Sims 4 work with Mac El Capitan 10.11.3I was wondering because me and my parents are planning to buy Sims 4 as a family game, but we cannot use the PC we have at home, as it has important information that we dont want to lose, just incase something happens with the sims 4. So please reply as soon as possible, as I am planning to get it quite soon and i need help ? Thank you!

Hi, I have a MacBook Air and my friend have PC, I was wondering if we could share one game througt one EA acount, in fact If it is possible to have one game for one price on two devices? Or downloading the Origin on mac always costs money?

When you buy a game through Origin it is tied to the Origin ID, not the computer. You can download it on more than one computer but you can only play it on one computer at a time as it requires you to be signed into Origin to play.

The Sims 3 EP05: Pets Expansion Release Date: Oct 18, 2011New Town: Appaloosa PlainsIf you don't like pets, you won't like this Expansion. Its primary contributions are Cats, Dogs, and Horses. Cats and Dogs can hunt to find collectibles, and provide a lot of new interactions to enjoy as Sims engage their pet. Horses are the most detailed offering of Pets. Sims can breed and sell them, and train them for racing. Big earnings can be made by winning a race while the Equestrian Center is open. The new life form in Pets is the Unicorn. These creatures can bless Sims, start fires, and teleport along with their rider. They're super fast and guaranteed to do better in races. The game was also released on console but Horses are not available. 041b061a72

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...
Página do grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page